Jeffrey S. Sproul
Jeffrey S. Sproul is the Owner and Funeral Director of Central Maine Cremation & Funeral Services in Skowhegan, Maine. He has been in the funeral industry for many years. He decided he wanted to get into this industry when a close friend of his passed away. He felt this was his calling. He attended Fine Mortuary College LLC in Norwood, Massachusetts and received a degree in Applied Science in Funeral Service.
Jeffrey has dedicated all of his efforts into the families he serves and the community. He is a member of The Madison Business Alliance.
Please feel free to give Mr. Sproul a call with any questions you may have. He would love to help in anyway he can.
At Central Maine Cremation we take great pride in what we do. Our purpose is to:
- Help families make well-planned preparations in their time of need
- Provide a peaceful and soothing environment where people can gather to honor the life of a loved one
- Preserve longstanding traditions and customs
- Offer personalized and affordable services and products
- Reach out to the greater community
We believe that the success of any business requires dedication and professionalism. In our business, in particular, it also requires a great deal of kindness, compassion and attention to detail. You’ll find these qualities in each and every member of our staff here at Central Maine Cremation & Funeral Services.
Put your trust in us to make this experience as comfortable and carefree as possible.